I finally got around to it, lol... This is only nail polish; I figure I'll get around to other sorts of items after the holidays, but for now here are the polishes.
Here are the details:
1) Please contact me with your list at email@example.com. It will help me to streamline the whole thing and make sure that it's truly first-come, first-served.
2) I will ship internationally, I am totally up for international shipping, but shipping costs listed are for US and Canada. If you'd like some things, just shoot me an email with what you want and your location and i'll use usps.com for a quote.
3) Shipping to the US and Canada is as follows:
1-3 items: $2
4-6 items $2.50
more than 6 items $3.50
All purchases include Delivery Confirmation within the US
4) I can only accept PayPal at this time.
5) i can hold items, but only for a max of 24 hours.
6) items will be shipped out ASAP, usually within 24-36 hours, excluding holidays.
Let me know if you have any questions!! Thank you:D
Click for the sale!
Essie Smokin' Hot - $8 at essie.com
Part of Essie's Winter 2010 collection, Smokin' Hot is a deep eggplant-tinged grey that is part of that dark and dusky family of colors that is so on-trend right now. It applies pretty well; only slightly sheer. Two coats made it opaque enough to my naked eye to make me happy. It wore exceptionally well, which is usually a big concern for me with Essie polishes. I wore this for three days without a chip under a coat of Seche Vite. The color is pretty unique with a couple exceptions. It is a creme, but it is quite similar to Chanel Paradoxal as far as the base color. I've included a few comparison photos of that after the jump. The color is really rich and neutral, making it a perfect choice for just about any skin tone or depth. I think it's a big winner.
NEWS!! : My blog sale will be up hopefully by the end of the day tomorrow, maybe tonight, depending on how things go. It's for the nail polish portion. I know I told a few of you I was hoping to do it last month but I've been so busy and I figure if I want to get it done before it gets too close to Christmas, I'd better do it now. I've got the photos taken and edited, and all I have to do is post it. Look for a post here to tell you it's up, and then the link will be found at the top right of the link bar at the top of the page.
Click for more photos...