So Fall seems like it's already going to be interesting for Nailies everywhere as China Glaze is unveiling it's blockbuster 12-shade collection with a color palette inspired by the sultry dames of the 1940s. You can find a couple sneak peak photos of polishes from this collection at China Glaze's twitpic page. Whoa, Ingrid and Swing, Baby are both winners so far in my book.
"For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie-land mystique, perfect red pouts, and steamy nights where swing was the scene. Step out with these multi-faceted jewel-tones, rich reds, titillating taupes, and smoldering sands. This collection delivers high octane40s era glamour with a sophisticated edge."
- Riveter Rouge - Deep Red Shimmer
- Foxy - Burgundy Frost with Shimmer
- Goin' My Way - Brown Frost with Copper Shimmer
- Classic Camel - Khaki Creme with Gold Micro-glitter
- Swing Baby - Taupe Frost with Silver Micro-glitter
- Ingrid - "Greige" Creme with Copper Micro-glitter
- Hey Doll - Rose Frost with Shimmer
- Bogie - Plum Frost with Shimmer
- First Class Ticket - Deep Purple Frost with Shimmer
- Midnight Mission - Navy Blue Frost with Silver Micro-glitter
- Emerald Fitzgerald - Turquoise Green Frost with Shimmer
- Jitterbug - Grey Chrome with Silver Micro-glitter
You should expect these to start becoming available around the first of June. I can't wait to see these puppies pop up. I have to admit, the "frost with micro-glitter" thing sort of reminds me of the Wizard of Ooh-Aaz collection, but I've got no idea if they'll be of the same texture. The mentions of taupes and "greige" has my heart pounding, people. Navy Blue, Turquoise Green, Grey, Burgundy, Plum.... these are all colors I adore. Every description sounds better than the last. What do you guys think? Which shades are you most looking forward to seeing?