Congrats to Gnoma Jessica Schiavone! She entered the giveaway via Facebook. Thanks everyone for entering!!!
I love China Glaze's new Awakening collection for Halloween so much that I decided to grab an extra to give away! Read on to see how:
Giveaway is open globally to followers of Beautopia through Google Friend Connect or the OnSugar system (both are available to the right of the page.) There are several ways to enter.
1) Leave me a comment on this post telling me why you want to win the China Glaze Awakening collection!
2) Follow @BeautopiaBlog on twitter and retweet this post. To retweet click the "retweet" button at the top of this post.
3) Post about the giveaway on your blog. It can be an actual post or if you have a Giveaways section just add it in. Then leave your link in a comment in this post.
4) Become a friend of Beautopia on Facebook and write on my wall and let me know your favorite shade from the Awakening collection. Not sure which is your fave; check out my review on it!
Good luck to everyone, I can't wait to read what you think! Giveaway ends at midnight EST on Saturday, September 18th. Winner will be chosen thereafter.
Purple Lab has a cool giveaway going on that I thought you guys should know about. On their site you can enter to win one of three amazing prizes. They all include some cool-looking Purple Lab goodies, as well as some accessories and each prize includes a $100 gift card to shop on ideeli.com. The Grand Prize alone is worth over $1900! Go to Purple Lab's website to enter before March 31, and good luck! If any of you win I wanna hear all about the goodies :D
CONGRATS TO LILLGODDESS, she won this giveaway! I'll be contacting you shortly:) Thank you EVERYONE for entering and be sure to enter our Perricone giveaway as well. There are a ton more contests and giveaways in the chute, so make sure to subscribe or follow me on twitter so you can watch for them:)
Recently I was lucky enough to win a CARGO giveaway on their Facebook page, and I won the Essential Eye Shadow Palette in Warm Neutral which I've been eyeing up for some time, but have never gotten around to buying it. Mainly because I am ashamed of how much eye shadow I have already. I would have gotten around to it eventually, I'm sure, but I lucked into winning it anyway. I won a "year's supply," which when it arrived it looked more like a lifetime supply. This palette is HUGE, so I want to pass some love on to you guys, so I'm going to give one away to one of you peeps. Here's how to enter:
1) Be a member of Beautopia through Google Friend Connect (which you will find in the column to the right) and leave a comment on this post with your Google Friend Connect name.
2) You can also enter by tweeting the following: Follow @BeautopiaBlog and RT to enter to win @CARGOcosmetics Essential Eye Palette http://bit.ly/aRzDv9 "
3) If you have a blog you can post about this giveaway, and link to it on your blog. Just leave a comment here with your link. You can use any photos in this post you like.
Ends Sunday, March 7th at midnight, and a winner will be chosen the next day and notified.
Click to read the review and see more photos!
SinfulColors Mint Apple is available at Walgreen's for around $2.
Mint Apple is a soft and creamy neutral mint green with platinum shimmer embedded throughout. I say platinum because honestly the shimmer appears to be silver, but there is a certain warmth to it that makes it sometimes appear almost lightly golden. Either way, it's stunning and I love it! The application is great, there is wonderful coverage and pigmentation. Two coats were used here under a coat of Seche Vite topcoat.
By the way... Would you like to win one? Beautopia has an extra to give away to one reader. All you have to do is follow Beautopia through Google Friend Connect before midnight Sunday, February 21! If you're already a member, you're eligible. One winner will be chosen from Beautopia members the following day.
The giveaway is now closed but the winner of Mint Apple via Random Line Picker was Beautopia's Google Friend Connect member TabbyCat!